Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wag the Blog

Current mood: moody

"Cigarettes and chocolate milk...these are just a couple of my cravings..."  To be more accurate, I don't really care for chocolate milk, but after almost 3 weeks of nicotine abstinence, I fell off the wagon and have had a few smokes.   Three last Thursday at a brewery in Tempe, one last night, and one after my presentation this morning.

The purpose of this online confession?  It seems one benefit of the blahg is to mass-communicate those substantial milestones in one's life, both accomplishments and defeats.  I'm still figuring out which ones warrant blogitude and which ones are best left to myself.  The temptation is to say too much simply because I can, but then that is a temptation that I rarely give in to in physical reality; so there again the comfort of spacial distance is a seductive opportunity to ignore my tendency of non-disclosure.  I think I'll have another smoke..."And then there's those other things...which for several reasons we won't mention."

[Backposted from MySpace 10/10/06]

 

No comments: